[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score August 2007 NAQP CW

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 5 11:58:26 EDT 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   11     8
   80:  128    36
   40:  248    45
   20:  262    44
   15:   48    21
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  700   156  Total Score = 109,200

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 W, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee, "t" vertical.
10 never seemed to open.  Only QSOs on 10 were in GA and AL.  15 was open at
the beginning, but wasn't strong and didn't stay open long.  20 was pretty good
and was still open to Europe at 0330Z.  40 was good. There was some skip zone,
but it didn't seem to be as long as usual.  80 and 160 were noisy.  80 was so
noisy that I hadn't planned to go to 160 at all.  Thanks to N4PN for asking me
to QSY and I found that I was able to work from TX to PA even with a poor
antenna and some QRN.  QRN didn't seem to be as bad as on 80.  Thanks for all
the QSOs.  Look forward to the SSB event when we will do a M/2 as W4AN from the
NQ4I station.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:22 PM