[SECC] NAQCC QRP Straight Key/Bug Sprint Tonight

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 14 16:28:04 EDT 2007

Hello all:  The NAQCC has its monthly QRP Sprint tonight 0030-0230Z on
the usual QRP freq (3560, 7040, 14060).  Exchange is RST + SPC + NAQCC
member # or power output.  Double your score if you use a hand key and 1
1/2 time your score for a bug.  Lots of fun.  Please join in.  Complete
details available on the WA7BNM Weekly Contest Page.

BTW, the WA7BNM page is wrong this week in that it says that Thurs and
Fri nights will be 30-minute practices on CW.  I believe they are on SSB
in preparation for NAQP SSB this Saturday.  Rules would be same as for
NAQP except dupes may be allowed after one intervening QSO.  I'll try to
confirm that before tomorrow's weekly report.

73,

John, K4BAI.