[SECC] Huntsville Hamfest

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Mon Aug 20 18:45:22 EDT 2007

Hello Rick:
   I think we're long over due for something like this down here in the
South East. Dayton had a successful "Contest College", Texas has their
"whatever" and the North West has their "whatever". So, about time the SE
cranks up and this could very well be the Hamfest to pull it off !! Anyway,
between the SECC, ACG, TCG & FCG I feel real confident that a very good
program such as you suggest, considering the resources amongst the
aforementioned Clubs, could be put together. This could, if done right, not
only be beneficial to our S.E. contest interest but could also be a
National draw... Ur own to something BIG Ole Buddy - GL
Dave - KB4ET