[SECC] NAQP-SSB : New Ideas...

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 20:31:41 EDT 2007

I REALLY like this idea.  Don't know if they will fall on the same
weekend again next year - Count me in if they do.

BTW _ I was surprised at just how good the Huntsville fest was.  Its
first rate, a lot of great folks showed up to chat with, and the flea
market WITH A/C was a winner.  Got over and back on less than one tank
of gas - okay!

73, Hal