[SECC] Shelby Hamfest - Contesting Activities?

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Thu Aug 23 18:29:00 EDT 2007

Jim,

W8JI and I will be at  Shelby but in looking at their paper flyer received,
I see NO mention of any contest activities.  All I see is ARRL, MARS,
SKYWARN and a slot that was not filled at the time of printing at 2:00 pm.

Hope to see you and others there.  My cell phone is 404-435-1663 for anyone
interested in meeting.  Safe travels......Fred WW4LL