[SECC] Southern Sprint Coalition CW Sprint - Last Chance

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 30 16:53:16 EDT 2007

    The CW Sprint is one week away from this weekend  0000Z - 0400Z September 9, 2007

    I have not seen an email from W4PA that he is forming a team.  I will form the teams and register
    them - only if there is an interest. I don't have the time to beg for people to join.  I would like to have
   one  team of serious FTer's. If there is enough interest I can put together a PT team too.

   The DEADLINE is September 3rd. If there is a lack of interest I'm just going to join
  someone else's team.

   So far I have :

   KU8E FT  HP
   K4BAI  FT HP