[SECC] ARRL 160 N4GG M/S HP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 16:53:16 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:30
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 834  Sections = 75  Countries = 21  Total Score = 168,192

A little casual contesting in what turned out to be a really FB 160 weekend.
Noise levels were very low, EU sounded good, even on the pip-squeek antennas
here.  Courtesy was above average as it usually is on top band.  I hit bed
at
2AM local time both nights and slept throuogh the sunrise - so missed VY1JA
and
a few western possibilities.  The K9AY loop here makes a huge difference -
without it I might as well have left the radios turned off.
M/S = N4GG+Packett
2X FT-1000MP, Acom 2000A, Writelog, Top loaded 75 ft vertical, K9AY loop.