[SECC] NCCC Practice Tonight

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 6 11:06:07 EST 2007

I have not received the weekly reminder from N6RO this week.  However,
the website reveals that there will be a NCCC NA Sprint practice session
tonight 0330-0359 UTC (Friday UTC, Thursday local).  According to last
week's announcement, it will be 160-40M, not including 20 for a while
(and the band is dead then anyway).  Exchange:  Both calls, #, Name,
SPC.  Dupes OK after band change or one intervening QSO. Count mults per
band.  There will be a SNS slow speed practice from 0300 to 0315 UTC on
40 and 80.  Same rules, but keep speeds down to 22 WPM or below.  Hope
to work some of you tonight.

The Foxes in the 40M QRP Fox Hunt tonight 0200-0330Z are K4OSO in VA and
WC7S in WY.  We will be lucky if skip allows QSOs with VA, but we should
have good skip to WY.

73,

John K4BAI.