[SECC] is it just me, or is 10 meters pretty lousy?????

Dennis McAlpine dbmcalpine at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 14:33:34 EST 2007

My vertical is definitely signal disadvantaged on this one.  I've made 9 QSOs, four in TX, one MA, two in SC (NU4SC, AF4OX), one XE and one LU.  Heard AA4V but he cudn't hear me.  As Greg said, every so often a letter rises out of the mud but not for long.  Good cleaning day.

73,

Dennis, K2SX/4 (SC)