[SECC] WinKey 2

K4WX k4wx at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 14 11:35:59 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

The new Winkey 2 (USB) does work with N3FJP's software but the speed pot is does not
function when it is under software control so you will still have to use the up/down
arrow keys.

It  has this same behavior with other software including N1MM and WriteLog.

I have been using one for some time but tested it again last night with an N3FPJ
contest module
just to be sure.

It does work nicely as a standalone keyer.  You might want to modify the case and add
more switches
to directly access all the built in memories if you do this often.

Barry - K4WX