[SECC] South Carolina QSO Party

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 11:44:56 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/17/2007 8:41:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
k4bai at worldnet.att.net writes:

> My suspicion is that the SC SM wrote the rules for the SC QSO Party.
> Maybe the petition would be that it be turned over to someone who knows
> about state QSO parties.  He doesn't.  161, John.

Amen, John. I have considered running mobile from SC a couple of times, but
changed my mind after seeing the crazy rules. I would love to go there someday
but a major change in the rules will have to occur.

Happy Holidays to my friends in the SECC

Jeff  NY4N
2008 TCG
Executive Assistant