[SECC] GQP MM entries.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 15:31:49 EST 2007

I have no reason to exclude any station from the event.

  I felt that NQ4I was a great help in creating activity and participation in the 2007 GQP.
  And in discussion, I believe that the major motiviation for putting the MM on the air was to help the event, not any other motives.

  Actually a well equipped full power home station casts a presence similar to a MM on which ever band the home station is on.

  Since we do have category and class divisions, participation and competition is channeled to similar station setups.  Mostly, perhaps not perfectly.  So I do not have a problem in in this area.

  The suggestion that Special Station(s), excluded from prizes, be targets for more points, is fine with me.  TNQP has it, others do also..  I would ask our GQP team members to consider and suggest.

  And: home state stations, especially HP, should make room for the mobiles.  I am sure NQ4I would agree.  GA stations can not always hear each other though, and a friendly "heads up" is apprecaited.
  I think John K4BAI mentioned that I was on a/some rovers in the CO party this year, and I moved off.  Thanks.

  More notes to see...
  Sorry if I am late, but I do want to put in a few words on these items.

  Mike....

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well