[SECC] Request for NAQP Plaque Money

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 19 22:51:47 EST 2007

I apparently forgot to do the last part of "cut and paste."  This should
be the message below:

Gentlemen,

First, I want to thank your clubs for continuing to support the NAQP awards
program, and especially you for representing your respective clubs.

For the 2008 contests the sponsorship fees will remain $35 per award.  That
means I will need a check for $70 from each club.  Please make the checks
payable to me and mail them to my home address.

Brian Maves
1322 Engle Creek Dr.
O'Fallon, IL 62269.

I would appreciate having them by the end of January 2008, so I'm ready to
go following the January NAQP weekends.  That should also give you the
January club meeting in case any of you need to run it through your
membership or club officers.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

Happy Holidays, Brian
K9QQ

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/14/2007 11:29 AM