[SECC] Great Dremel Bargain

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 15:26:31 EST 2007

Still being a builder and do-it-myself guy fairly often, I occasionally
use a Dremel tool.  One thing that's always bugged me about it however,
is the price of a replacement piece - folks like Home Depot want $3.95
(or more) for one little Dremel sanding disk or drill bit.

Wandering BJ's today, I came across a 238 piece "Rotary Tool Accessory
Set" for $14.99.  If you ever use a Dremel tool - this is it.  Drills,
sanding wheels, grinding wheels of many sizes, polishing pads and
polishing compound - a cornucopia of odds and ends.  Even comes in a
nice carrying case.

HNY everyone and Good DX and Bountiful Contest scores for all..

Hal

N4GG