[SECC] GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 15:55:47 EST 2007

Hi gang,

I just got a note from Ward Silver confirming my GQP update to the ARRL contest listing and column.
WA7BNM and SM3CER have been notified for updates too.  The dates are on the web site now.

April 14 and 15... do your taxes early and get on the air for GQP.

In the next few weeks I will send reminders to the other party givers, Georgia clubs, ARRL clubs, other state clubs, and folks who were participants in prior GQP soirees.   (Last year's list building will pay off now.)
Yes, it is time again to set aside the second full weekend in April for a rover trip or a home station run in the fun.
So air up the tires, change the oil.  Put some 807s in the fridge, get some chips.  Fire up the old Gonset or Globe Chief, twist the Q multiplier tight on that S-38 and slap that J-38.  Do not put the 807s in the that old Nash mobile though.
Do, what ever you do, join in and have fun.

Make your plans now.

73
Mike, NE4S

and, the IRS has given us 'til April 16th to file too.

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks