[SECC] Contest dinner tix??

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 19:17:23 EST 2007

Ian,

This is the first year you can secure a table rather than first-come
first-served on a ticket-by-ticket basis.

At least one table was secured by WW4LL and has been filled and another
was started by KU8E but I don't know if the table Jeff was working on is
full or not.  Jeff?  If Jeff's table is full we will start a third.

Hal