[SECC] FW: 2007 ARRL National Convention Huntsville, Alabama - contest forum

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 17:50:12 EST 2007

Howdy all SECCers.  I hope the RTTY and Sprint-CW hangovers are not too
bad.  ARRL CW is next weekend - many of us are traveling and I hope
everyone will be QRV from home if not on the road.

Below is an invite I just received for any of our club members to
volunteer to do a presentation at the Huntsville Hamfest, which is
August 18 and 19, 2007.

http://www.hamfest.org/

Anyone interested, please email me or email direct to Tim with a copy to
me so I can keep track of the club's response.

73

Hal

HP1/N4GG (starting Tuesday)