[SECC] NC Road Kill QRP Round Up Tonight - Announcement

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 21 13:49:19 EST 2007

Hi John, Paul and Rusty,

Great to hear all of you in ARRL DX this past weekend (from NY4A).
Congrats on your scores. More on that later.

PVRC NC is sponsoring a fun 40M qrp contest tomorrow (Wednesday) night
that's modelled on the Texas Armadillo Chase introduced by a transplant
to our area, N1LN. It's QRP and only an hour and a half so a good "cool
down" from ARRL DX. John, don't know if you're back home soon enough,
but what I'd really appreciate from all of you is a posting on your club
reflectors or a forward to people who might be interested to help get
the word out or remind folks who already know about it.

http://ncroadkillroundup.homestead.com/index.html

Look forward to hearing you,

Jim (aka Raccoon), K4QPL