[SECC] NAQP CW AA4LR Single Op LP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Feb 22 09:59:14 EST 2007

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

Antennas:
A3S/A743 at 15m (40-10m)
Shunt-fed 15m tower (160, 80m)

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 100 watts

Comments:

This is a personal best number of Qs for the NAQP CW. Wasn't sure if
I was going to be able to pull off a full-time effort. Rates on the
higher bands were pretty slow on the whole. However, this time I
didn't miss the shift to the lower bands as the higher ones went long.

Got a late start, but didn't miss much. 10m was non-existant. Only
worked N4GG on that band. 15m was already quite long. First went to
40m at 2130z. Under different conditions, I can remember not hitting
40m until after 0000z. Thought 40m would be the big money band, but
80m turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Also made a lot of Qs on
160m -- I think the most ever on that band. Conditions were really
quiet on the low bands

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/
3830score/

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net