[SECC] [CQ-Contest] N6ZZ SK

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 28 13:16:33 EST 2007

Some bad news. Passing along for those who don't subscribe to cq-contest.

The Subject just looks wrong - like a busted call or something, but it is
with great sorrow that I report that Phil Goetz, N6ZZ (ex W6DQX and K9ELT)
passed away on Monday.

This is a great loss to Amateur Radio, the sport of contesting and anyone
who knew Phil and his quick wit.

Here are the details as reported by W0ZW: