[SECC] Good Asia LP Condx

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Wed Jan 3 11:47:14 EST 2007

Ok. I'm not surprised.. I thought the signal was too strong. I did
purposely tune around looking for any other signal from asia that seemed
stronger than
"reasonable"..

Thanks for the info

Gordon

p.s. I saw your post on the dxlist reflector it was excellent. Also saw
nt4tt ? similar response.. must be a TT thing !!...

I am ex Air Force

73

On
> Behalf Of John Vickers