[SECC] [Fwd: Re: Good Asia LP Condx]

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 3 12:42:00 EST 2007

If you look at QRZ.com VU2DX's comments are " You may find me on 7015 cw at 0200 gmt.If any one wants a sked earlier for long path working I can come earlier on 7005 for a cw sked"  He was on 7005 when I worked him. I also noticed shortly after I worked him his signal started to fade as we went past sunset. I have noticed this on some long haul DX openings on 40 meters before. YB1A has been coming in very loud LP on 40 CW just about every evening so I am hoping the VU was for real...

If this propagation keeps up it should not be too hard to work the next VU7 Dxpedition on 40 meters.
By the time they get there the greyline should have shifted further west that their sunrise will be close the same time as our sunset. Right now our sunset is around the same time sunrise is in HS.

Jeff