[SECC] NAQP SSB updated 1/18

Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 18 22:15:55 EST 2007

[SECC] 2007 NAQP SSB 1/18
Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 18 20:04:06 EST 2007

  a.. Previous message: [SECC] For Sale - Top Ten Band Decoders and Relays
  b.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Current listing:
K4NLX  M2 Coastal Amateur Radio Society
WW4LL  M2
NQ4I   M2NS4T   FT
K1ZZI  FT
WA4VJC FT
AA4LR  PT
K4BAI  PT
W6IZT  PT
KN6RO  PT
N4PN   PT
K4OGG  PT
KU8E   PT
WF4W   PT

We could sure use 2 more FT to make up a complete FT team.

I will register teams Friday evening. Others? Corrections/changes please advise -73 Brian NA4BW