[SECC] Fry Electronics

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 24 17:08:33 EST 2007

I took a quick trip to Fry Electronics at Gwinnett Place off I-85.  A ham in
QCWA tipped me off to a visit.

Along with TVs, PC stuff, and Audio gear there is a whole area for
components.  I found resistors, toggle switches, diodes, and an area with
amateur radio books from ARRL and Gordon West.  They usually carry N0AX's
book "Ham radio for Dunmmies" but were sold out at the moment.  The sales
person said all the FEMA folks were buying this and the Tech Class license
stuff.

Guess RadioShack.Com never dies just changes names HI.

Maybe this will cut down some trips to Ack!

Dave K4JRB