[SECC] NK7U Story in SI

Mike - W5JR w5jr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 7 11:51:09 EDT 2007

Trivia  -

The contest station call sign that Joe is trustee for is K7JR, my
former callsign before W5JR.  I made sure he knew when it would be
available so they could apply on the appropriate day and amazingly,
they got it.  I've spoken with him several times, both as K7JR and
W5JR.  Now I need to get my copy of CQ magazine with Joe on the cover
autographed along with a picture of both of us - former and present K7JR.