[SECC] Thanks to N4GG

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 12 09:41:17 EDT 2007

  I wanted to be the first to thank Hal for the great job he did as SECC president the last two years.
  During Hal's tenure the SECC won the medium class club competition two years in a row. We also
  sponsored W4AN's nomination to the CQ Contest Hall of Fame. Plus, The Georgia QSO Party is
  growing every year and we had a record number of entries this year and just missed activating all
  the Georgia counties.  Good Job OM.

  Rick, NQ4I, is now taking over the reins and knowing him he has the type of personality to get
  things done. We have the challenge of getting the club circle "right" and keeping up the level of
  activity up to defend our SS title. I know in 2008 we will reach our goal of getting all the Georgia
  counties on the air for GQP...  GL Rick.

 Jeff KU8E