[SECC] secc web pages

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Jul 13 16:34:59 EDT 2007

Just finished a meeting with Bobby KF4GTA our new webmaster...he is working on a web page based application that will show in real time the lat long of each member and whether he is in or out of the circle location...speaking of the circle location..I have a committee of 4 who will be exploring the possibilities and some answers soon...

I would like to announce that Lee WI4R is our new Membership Chairman....Lee is also one of the newest members of the SECC, but is not a stranger by any means...Lee was one of the founders of the now ancient Dixie Dx'ers contest club. Lee has plenty of experience in the m-m category from the NQ4I station dating back to 1983....Lee is recently retired from his second career..He retired nearly 8 years ago from Delta, and most recently from a Hospital group in the Newnan-Peachtree City area...Lee will be charged with bringing new members into the SECC....if you have a possible contact that you think might make a good member (will operate in contests and send in the score for the SECC) pass it along to Lee...he can be reached at WI4R at Comcast.net

73 de Rick NQ4I