[SECC] For sale EF240S - 1 pc tubing missing from element.

knason knason at emeraldis.com
Sat Jul 14 11:10:33 EDT 2007

40mtr beam, EF240S - missing 1 pc of tubing from
an element section. Kept for 2 yrs, started to
put it up (never riveted elements) and found a
piece of tubing missing. Also where I ended
up putting tower it is 20 ft lower than I'd
planned and 40 mtr yagi would not have been high
enough. So I put it back away for 2nd tower.
Now tired of keeping it around and someone
else might be able to enjoy it. If I remember
correctly it is 3/4" tubing about 5 ft long.
$300 pick up only, or I'll drive to meet within
100 mile radius of Greenwood, SC.

Kevan
NS4T