[SECC] Welcome New Members!

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Tue Jul 17 20:51:59 EDT 2007

Please join me in welcoming the following new members to the South
East Contest Club:

* Lex Kister W4XO (Newnan, GA) -- Lex joined in June. His prior call
was WA4CVB. His favorite contests include the ARRL DX Phone, CQWW
Phone, NAQP, GA QP, And the WPX.

* Mike Weathers ND4V (Nocross, GA) -- Mike joined in June. His
favorite contest include the GA QP, WPX and the ARRL VHF. There
definitely are some VHF contesters in the group, although they are a
pretty quiet bunch.

* Lee Weaver WI4R (Peachtree City, GA) -- Lee actually joined some
time ago, but due to some internet glitch, his applications always
wound up in the bit bucket. Lee is pretty much a fixture at the NQ4I
M/M, so we're glad to have him in the club. Lee is also our club
membership chairman -- let him know if you have a lead on operators
who would like to join our club.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

We should have the SECC web roster updated shortly with these new
members.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901