[SECC] New center for circle and my GPS

Neal Sulmeyer NSulmeyer at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 08:11:07 EDT 2007

It is great that so many have a good attitude about this.  In the past there
has always been a lot of friction when it comes to moving the circle.  John,
Hal, and Jeff have all made very appropriate comments which (IMHO) are very
positive.

According to Jeff's proposal, I would be at the very north western edge of
the circle.  To assist those who are working on different proposals, I see
that many of you have posted your GPS locations.  So here are mine.  This is
taken with my Garmin hand held GPS unit at the base of tower #1 (120' Rohn
45).  The tower is approximately midway between the north and south
boundaries of my property.

34 14.536 N
84 27.413 W
1140ft elevation

If the club decides on any circle center that would exclude my station, I
would accept this as being in the best interests of the SECC.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA