[SECC] Info, OK QSO Party this Weekend

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 6 13:23:58 EST 2007

One of the more interesting State Parties will be happening this coming
weekend. There will be a plethora of 1x1 calls commemorating the OK
Centennial in the OKQP. Spell OKLAHOMA with 1x1 suffixes and qualify for
a special award. Thanks to an invite from W5LE, I'll be there as well.
We'll be using W5L. Hope to work all of you many times, mostly CW. Don't
forget that the Sunday session is 13-19Z, thanks to the change in the
start of Daylight Savings. Also, if the QRM from the RTTY Sprint gets
too bad on 40 CW the last two hours of the Saturday session, look for us
around 7030 or even (UGH!) 40 SSB. It should be a lot of fun! 73...

John, N6MU (W5L)