[SECC] Ham Radio Equipment sale

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Tue Mar 6 17:49:08 EST 2007

I am helping a family friend liquidate her SK husband's Ham radio equipment.  This is all working equipment and we can probably arrange to set any item up for demo.  The location is near me in McDonough.

Prices are all Pick-Up only, Cash on Delivery.  I'm not financially benefiting in any sales and so I don't want to get into any shipping issues.  This is why I'm offering this to club members and not posting on EBay.

Item                                                                                                        Sugg Price
47' Rohn Tilt Free Standing tower - To be taken down!!                  $100 or ??

Alinco DR-600                                                                                        $150

Ameritron RCS-4 4-pos antenna switch                                                 $60

Cushcraft R-7 HF Vertical - damaged fm fall fm tower                        $50 or ??

GAP Voyager DX-IV 160m - 20m (Damaged but repaired)             $100 or ??

Kent Single Paddles - Current Price $139.95                                       $70

Kent Twin Paddles - New in Box  - Current Price $149.95                  $90

MFJ-986 3 kw Roller / Differential T Tuner                                           $175

Yaesu FL-7000 HF Amp                                                                       $1000

Yaesu FT-1000 (Same as FT-1000D except no Sub Rx Bandpass

           filter and not full of filters) w/ 2nd IF Filters 2600 Hz,

           2000 Hz, 500 Hz & 250 Hz and 3rd IF Filter 2600 Hz              $1200

Yaesu G-800SDX Rotor                                                                          $225

Yaesu SP-5 Speaker                                                                               $125

I believe the tower is an old Unarco-Rohn and it is fairly old, but I climbed it and removed a tri-bander about 2 months ago so it's reasonably sound.  It could probably use a bit of sand blasting in a few spots and a coat of paint.  There are no guys required and there is a tiiltover base the he had built for it that appears to be in good shape.  It can probably have a rope attached and tilt it over into the yard, maybe using a pickup to help hold back on the rope.  I will help with the removal.  The rotor is still on the tower inside the top and will need to be removed, along with a mast.  The Rotor and mast are not included with the tower.

The Cushcraft vertical is down and in pieces after if fell off the top of the tower, but it looks repairable.  The GAP Voyager vertical was damaged near the base and was repaired.  It is up and will need to removed before the tower can be tilted over.  I have tested the FT-1000 and it seems to work well.  The FT-1000 and the FL-7000 are at my home and so can be connected to my wire antennas for demo.

I have tried to price these items reasonably and favorably for club members and I have no financial interest in any of these items.  I'm just trying to help a widow out.  If you're interested in any of this or need more info, email or call me.

Bob Wilson - W4BW

H  770-914-6525

C   770-355-0832