[SECC] Announcement and Explanation, NCCC NS Ladder Series

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 8 08:44:18 EST 2007

The 2007 NCCC Sprint Ladder Competition (4th Annual)  is underway . .

Practice tonight, Thursday March 8.

1st of 18 sessions on Thursday March 15 (up to 12 highest scores counted
for series)

  -- 100 watt power limit;  20, 40, 80, 160 m;  merged NAQP (band mults)
/NA Sprint  rules (1 KHz QSY).
  -- Dupes allowed: 1 intervening Q on same band, but no restriction if
changing bands (e.g.. work same stn on 80 then 160 with no intervening Q)
  -- See logging instructions and get the N4AF Score Calculator on
www.ncccsprint.com
  -- Use the 3830 score reporting form:
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (starting March 15)

The following  writeup by Paul, K3STX, describes the NCCC Sprint Ladder
competition.  It was a collaborative writing job between Paul and me
that hopefully describes the event pretty well.  We're hoping for a few
new NCCC participants this year, so plan on joining in the fun.  Ed,
W0YK,  has kindly posted updated rules for NS Ladder on
www.ncccsprint.com and Ken, N6RO has organized  the practice session
tonight.

73 Bill N6ZFO/6

Contest Director NS Ladder with N6RO and W0YK, co-organizers
NS Ladder Board: K3STX, N3BB, K4BAI
Special Consultant:  Howie, N4AF