[SECC] ARRL SS CW 2006 Scores Available to ARRL Members

Sherman Banks w4atl at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 09:11:06 EST 2007

Isn't there an additional QSO removed from the final score for each
error made?  So that would mean if you messed up copying a QSO, that QSO
would be removed, plus a one QSO penalty. I can't find it in the rules,
but I seem to remember it from somewhere.  Maybe it was the CQWW rules.

 From the ARRL General Rules

       7.2. Score reduction may be made for taking credit for
unconfirmed QSOs or multipliers, duplicate contacts or other scoring
discrepancies.

             7.2.1. Duplicate QSOs in electronic log file are considered
zero point QSOs and are not penalized.