[SECC] K4BAI/KU8E GQP Rover Route

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 20 14:28:02 EST 2007

Here is our first draft of the counties we will be covering. If everyone can send me the counties they
are covering I can make a map that NE4S can put on the GQP webpage.

I used Mapquest to calculate my route.  See an exampe of the page here - http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&go=1&r=&aoh=&aot=&aof=&1a=[1-47]%20ARCHIE%20LN&1c=PINE%20MOUNTAIN&1s=GA&1z=31822&1n=TROUP%20COUNTY&1y=US&1l=/NvnUsGu+0+FIA/OuAY1Yw==&1g=1aum1bqWtggWFy10dkaERw==&1v=STREET&2a=&2c=Pine%20Mountain&2s=GA&2z=&2y=US&2l=ks2xgjlb3ZQYbZQmwkoPNw==&2g=L/F8ynHtZNZYUT/SzEQjvA==&2pn=&2pl=&2v=CITY&2ffi=&2ex=&2n=Harris%20County

You can add up to 10 stops on you route. It will calculate the distance and time (which is usually pretty conservative)

Jeff KU8E

Georgia Counties Day 1   - 10 hours
Harris                             Stewart (repeat)
Muscogee                     Chattahoochee (repeat)
Chattahoochee            Muscogee (repeat)
Stewart                          Harris (repeat)
Quitman
Randolph
Clay
Early
Miller
Seminole
Grady
Thomas
Mitchell
Baker
Dougherty
Lee
Terrell
Webster

Georgia Counties Day 2 - 10 hours
Troup                                       Peach                     Sumter
Harris                                      Crawford                Schley
Meriwether                            Houston                   Taylor
Upson                                      Pulaski                   Talbot
Pike                                         Dodge                     Muscogee (again)
Lamar                                      Telfair
Monroe                                    Wilcox
Bibb                                          Crisp