[SECC] GQP Rover Plans posted on web

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 09:15:18 EST 2007

Good Morning:

The  current plans for rovers who have sent info are posted on the GQP Web site under "Rover Plans" menu.
http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm is the home page.
Also listed in rover plans are the counties that had less than 3 contacts in the last GQP, as a help to anyone making rover routes.

I will be moving the 2006 scores to "old" section, and clearing the pages for new material.
I am considering just keeping current and last year as live pages, and putting all older scores in ".pdf" files for download/viewing.

Other changes will probably be made too, as needed...  and as any ideas pop up...  your ideas are welcome!

The weather is great!  A good time of year to tour Georgia.  Take a drive and work a couple counties roving, and enjoy our great state.

73, Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks