[SECC] WPX SSB NN4GG SO(A)AB HP

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:41:38 EST 2007

Hal,

It was good to work you and I hope the NX9 prefix was a mult'. I had
to sit and listen closely before and after I worked you to make sure I
had your call correct. I believe you had one of your voice keyer
memories that was still saying N4GG. It threw me for a loop and I was
doing very slow S&P.

I will post my summary shortly. I had not realized it had been 5 years
since I had last played in the WPX. I will not let that happen again!

Brian
NX9O
Alpharetta, GA