[SECC] Ga QSO Party

Rick Dougherty nq4i at contesting.com
Thu Mar 29 13:24:22 EST 2007

Hi All...it looks like NQ4I will activate Spalding Co as M-M for th Ga QSO Party...so far the following have indicated a desire to operate here:
WI4R, VE7ZO, WY4N, KI4MTU, KD4YDC, KG4CUT, NQ4I and KF4GTA...we still need CW op's...any body want to do the GQP from NQ4I??? Sat or Sun or Both...the test starts at approx 1 pm on Sat till midnight...and Sun from 10am till midnight....casual not serious contestor's will be welcome...I still have a logging issue, but maybe a solution soon...any more interested??? Thanks de Rick nq4i