[SECC] GQP Counties List

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 31 08:16:25 EST 2007

I have emails from both W3DYA and NY4N who both plan to operate in the GQP. W3DYA also says KN4Y will be active as well. That should up the county list significantly. Mike.. I will send you an updated county list after I get their exact routes....

>From NY4N:

Route is looking like 35-40 counties, Starting north at Dade, south along Alabama border to I-85, then NE to Atlanta, then I-20 East toward Augusta.

Second Day, North along SC border to I-85, SW toward Atlanta, then I-75 N toward Chattanooga. Some gappage but not much. Will have it ready soon.. NY4N

>From W3DYA:

I'm planning to be mobile but haven't got a route yet.  I checked with
Ed, KN4Y, and he plans to run in the SW and South and Southeast but not all the way to Route 95.

So far, it looks like the North West above K4BAI's route and East around Route 16 is open.  I haven't decided yet... my favorite area is the South - not so many people and the roads are mostly flat HI!