[SECC] 14.024

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Thu May 3 18:52:22 EDT 2007

For the last 5 minutes (1745 Z or so) some world class loser has put a loud carrier exactly on 14.024.  Beam heading toward my NW from Anniston, Ala.  It is obviously intentional.

Been listening there of/on and have heard some severe lidism's,  mainly un-intentional I am sure.  But this is not of that class.

Just what has happened to Amateur Radio Gentlemen?  This is beyond the pale.  And it's on CW,  where the gentlemen are supposed to be.

We can all hang our heads in shame.  We are witnessing the end of a great hobby/service.

Dan/W4NTI

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would harm us." George Orwell