[SECC] Dayton Contest Dinner Tickets

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 8 13:47:54 EDT 2007

Hello all:  Here is the status of our Contest Dinner at Dayton table:

I have received eight tickets.  They assign seats at the table purchased
by K4BAI.  You will surrender your ticket at the door and it will be
used for door prizes.  You will then find my table and we will sit together.

Paid for tickets:  K4BAI, KU8E, W4ATL, W6IZT, WF4W.

Not yet paid for:  K4UJ, K5ZM (two).  The tickets are $33.13 each.  I am
sure Paul will send his check when he recovers from his BS7H trip.  I
can't get e-mail through to Ian, K5ZM.  If anybody can reach him, please
let me know how to contact him or ask him to contact me.  If Ian isn't
going to Dayton, I will need to re-sell or give away those tickets.

Tad, WF4W, has his ticket for sale at last report.  Please let me and
Tad know if you will take that ticket off his hands.  No need to
restrict it to SECC members.  Any contester will be welcome.

I will deliver Jeff's ticket to him at lunch tomorrow.  Sherm and Gregg,
I will mail your tickets.  Please acknowedge receipt via e-mail.  Tad, I
will keep your ticket a bit longer.  Let me know if you get a buyer for it.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you at Dayton.

73,

John, K4BAI.

I am sending this message to N4PN and the ACG reflector to see if
anybody there is interested in one (or three?) tickets.