[SECC] Dayton Tickets

davemoss at mindspring.com davemoss at mindspring.com
Tue May 15 14:05:37 EDT 2007

Due to a couple of last minute cancellations, I have a couple of Hamvention tickets available if anyone needs one.  $20 each.  These are flea market vendor tickets, good for early entry into the boneyard (before it is open to the general population).

If you are interested, call me at 678-467-1638 (cell), or 770-644-8304 (work).  We can work out a rendezvous to pick them up today or tomorrow, or for that matter, at Dayton Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.