[SECC] GQP at 250 entrants

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 08:48:46 EDT 2007

GM,
Today, May 19th, we have 250 entries for GQP.
249 are in the system, one is being worked to add in.

The deadline was May 15th, for email received, or postmarks on postal mail.
We expect a few more postal logs may yet qualify, particularly from DX locations.

http://gqp.contesting.com/LogsReceived.htm is updated for logs received,
and the soapbox page http://gqp.contesting.com/Soapbox.htm  is up to date too.

Two weeks are allowed for postal mail to arrive, and two more weeks to get those late ones in the system and scores figured.

Full posting will follow quickly, so recognition awards can proceed.

Live from Colorado, we now have internet at 128/512 up/down via WildBlue.
The dialup was 14.4 to 24.6.   Much better!

Thanks to all for a great event.

Dayton travellers...  take care.

73, Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.