[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC SS SSB Practice 11/16

James Nail james.nail at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 09:37:18 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Well, according to plan, I have sold my TS-570 Kenwood heap.  I'm in the
market for the Yaesu FT-2000, but have yet to make that purchase.  I'd like
to ask if anyone has a spare radio I could use for SS Phone this weekend.
I'm located in Marietta and can make arrangements to pick up today or
Saturday morning if someone can oblige.

Thanks,

Jim WA2MBP