[SECC] CQWW CW N3ZL SOAB LP

Greg Davis n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:18:28 EST 2007

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ?

 160:    1     1        1
  80:   54    12       29
  40:  142    17       60
  20:  136    18       61
  15:   65    18       41
  10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

My time ended up being more limited than I had been hoping and I had
been expecting to hear a little more than I did, but I still had a
good time. I ended up doing 98% S&P since I had very little luck
running except for an occasional VE (and somehow one KH6).

If you want to guarantee that I'll be tied up with something or other,
schedule a CW contest for that day / weekend and it will work!

CU all in the ARRL 10M 'test (hopefully),

73 de Greg N3ZL