[SECC] 756 problems

Jim Stafford qrp at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 29 19:58:50 EST 2007

Jeff,

I can't say as I've had this exact problem on my 756 but I've had similar things go 'wrong'   - here are some ideas:

1. Dual receive pot all the way to the right?

2. Squelch/RF Gain interacting?  I believe these are the same knob.

3. IF shift way off center?

I'll bet you've turned every knob on there but I've had stuff like this drive me up the wall.  I have come very close to sending rigs back for repair and found a cockpit error just in time,well, there was one time ...............

Good luck,

jim/w4qo