[SECC] FW: SEDCO IV

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 12:47:52 EDT 2007

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Lamb, W4NL [mailto:w4nl at charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:55 AM
To: KA4S Rosie; K4PZT Dave; W9IXX Phil; W4VHF Ted; W4UWC George;
W4PA-home Scott; W4NZ Ted; N4AA Carl; K4SV Dave
Subject: SEDCO IV

SEDCO IV is called for 27/28 Sept 2008 at the MainStay Conference
Center,
Pigeon Forge, TN.

We have ALL (large conference room!) the facility including 85 rooms
blocked
for Friday 26th and Sat 27th (at the MainStay Suites!).  The conference
will
have a full program on DX and Contesting, nice prizes, raffles (all
proceeds
to NCDXF, INDEXA, Uncle DX printing of the suggested rules for pile-ups)
and
DXpeditions), a dinner Sat evening and a catered brunch on Sunday with
speaker.

We appreciate all those attending this year, our super speakers, the
prize/raffle donors, sponsors and the MainStay.  It will be even better
in
2008.  Pass the word and watch www.SEDCO.HomeStead.com for updates and
lots
of pictures soon.

We will announce when the tickets/reservations will be ready later..
watch
the webpage.

The leaders of SEDCO III 2007 extend our humble thanks for a fellowship
experience about DXing and Contesting flavored with youth in our hobby.

73, lynn W4NL for The SouthEastern DX and Contesting Organization.
www.SEDCO.Homestead.com