[SECC] K9AY Loops

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:09:12 EDT 2007

I too after visiting Hal last summer built more than one of these...

This year I have tried something different. I put up a beverage. I
know many of you are saying, but I don't have room...... mine is only
200ft long (the depth of the property) and it works like gang busters
on 20-80M, not tried much on 160 just yet.

I use the same binocular core that W8JI and Hal use and run some rg6
to the DX Engineering preamp and am very happy... Worked the 3b7c on
30-80 using it..  Now I will make it reversible.

Try it, you WILL like it.. either solution that is... some receive
antenna is better than none.

Paul K4UJ