[SECC] ARRL Election

Sherri Brower w4stb at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 5 15:07:45 EDT 2007

Hi All,
W4STB here.

I am a contester but I don't use 3830 and I don't operate in a lot of the
contests.  The most recent contest I operated was CQWW RTTY and I plan to
operate CQWW SSB later this month.

Please see my website at www.freewebs.com/w4stb.  My education and work
background are listed there.

And if you have questions please feel free to e-mail them to me at
w4stb at yahoo.com. (please put SE Division election in the subject so I can
sort messages easier.

73, GUD DX and many multipliers
Sherri, W4STB