[SECC] ARRL Election

James Lee Weaver wi4r at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 16:33:54 EDT 2007

W4RH assisted me with several issues when I was a life member of ARRL. I
always found him to be kind, helpful and I think he did a reasonably good
job. I'm no longer a member, have no association, and have no vote. Anyway,
I worked with W4RU during the FCC to volunteer examiner transition in
Atlanta, on some of the local Hamfests and I think on some ARES matters.
WA4PUP used to be my neighbor in PTC and belonged to the local club and
repeater before moving to FL. He was also involved in ARES and traffic nets.
I don't know either of them to have any expressed interest in contesting or
DX'ing. I don't know anything consequential about the other candidates. I
wouldn't hold being associated with Florida against any of them, as long as
they were certified, born in blood, Crackers.

>From the pit of the "Peach State"
James Lee Weaver
wi4r at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~wi4r/